Creating a Supplier account
The first step is to create an account on iStockist. Here’s how to do it:
- Enter your email: Click on ‘Start now’, enter your email address and click ‘Create account’.
- Confirm yor email: You will receive a confirmation email from istockist.com. Open the email, click on ‘Confirm account’ to verify your email address.
- Enter your company details: The registration form page will open. Fill in your company details to complete the signup and click ‘Create account’.
- Select supplier account: tick the box:
‘Set up my store’ box when you signup or login to trade.istockist.com and click the ‘Sell’ button in the header.
- Enter your default store settings: enter your store sub-domain and click ‘set up store’. After that, the iStockist team needs to approve your company for you to be able to sell.
- Wait for Approval: As soon as your supplier account is approved you can begin setting up your products.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.