Creating an account
The first step is to create an account on iStockist. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on ‘Start for free’, enter your email address and click ‘Create account’.
- You will receive a confirmation email from istockist.com. Open the email, click on ‘Confirm account’ to verify your email address.
- Registration form page will open. Fill in your company & your details to complete the signup and click ‘Create account’.
- Job Done!
All accounts created have Buyer permissions, meaning any account can send to a supplier a request to access their products and place orders but cannot set up stores.
- For you to have Seller permissions and set up your store you will need to upgrade your account, just check the
‘I sell to retailers or business accounts’ box on signup or click the ‘Sell’ button at the header after login.
- In the next page choose your store URL and click ‘Upgrade account’. After that, the iStockist team needs to approve your company for you to be able to sell (This measure is to ensure a good quality of companies/products trading on iStockist). To make this process faster give us a call at +353 87 933 44 23 or send us an email to email@example.com saying you are interested in selling on the system.
- As soon as your Seller account is approved you can begin setting up your products.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.