Buyers can have unlimited favorites lists of the product catalogue they have access to and can see each favorites lists on the sidebar of the store for easy buying.
You as the supplier will be able to create and edit favorites lists for your customers, in case they don’t have time to set that up themselves.
How to create a favorites list for your customer
- Login to your iStockist seller account using your email and password (if you do not have a seller account click here to learn how to upgrade);
- Select ‘Sell to’ in the left vertical tabs, at the ‘Sell to’ page side menu, click the desired customer;
- After all products and quantities are selected, at the bottom of the ‘Cart’ tab, click ‘Save list’;
- On the popup, enter the favorites list name and click ‘Save’;
- This list will appear to your customer on the sidebar of your store, once they click on it the cart will be populated with all products from this list and your customer can easily check out.