Delivery Status Codes
Please find below a list of our delivery status codes:
- 0, Pending: New shipments added that are pending to track, or new shipments without tracking information available yet.
- 1, Info Received: Carrier has received request from shipper and is about to pick up the shipment.
- 2, In Transit: Carrier has accepted or picked up shipment from shipper. The shipment is on the way.
- 3, Out for Delivery: Carrier is about to deliver the shipment , or it is ready to pickup.
- 4, Failed Attempt: Carrier attempted to deliver but failed, and usually leaves a notice and will try to delivery again.
- 5, Delivered: The shipment was delivered successfully.
- 6, Exception: Custom hold, undelivered, returned shipment to sender or any shipping exceptions.
- 7, Expired: Shipment has no tracking information for 30 days since added.