How to manage products
This page gives you everything you need to know about how to manage products.
When you signup for a seller account on iStockist, it will come with one sample category, sample split and sample product. This helps you to find your way much faster.
You can edit the sample product or add a new one:
- Login to your iStockist seller account;
- Select Products in the left vertical tabs;
- At the left side menu, click the blue plus button to add a new one;
- Enter the product details;
- To delete*, select the product name and at the bottom of the screen, click Delete product.
*A product can only be deleted if the price field is empty for all groups.
In case you only see one field for price with the label Default, it means that the price you enter there will be applied to all groups of customers. To enter different prices to different groups:
- Click the Account settings icon (cog) at the header, after that, at the left side menu click Advanced link;
- Under Multiple prices turn the switch to Yes.
Now you can enter one price for each group of customers, and they all appear on their respective price lists.
You can as well add your products images, enter the amount of products units in each split, add product variations, set the stock levels of this product to a specific warehouse (stock & warehouses need to be switched on account settings), make the product available/unavailable for purchase or remove it from the shelf.