“I mainly sell larger unit sizes to my distributors and stockists, such as a case, box, pallet, tray of units, how can I do it?”
While the consumer might end up buying a single unit, you might decide to only sell your products in larger unit sizes. Good news, you can sell in more than one unit size. Furthermore, you can optimize your customers shopping experience to promote your larger sizes and upsell!
For example, you may decide not to sell single bottles, and instead sell only by case of 12. Furthermore, you might be more interested in selling a pallet, than in selling the case. This is simple to set up with iStockist.
- Login to your iStockist seller account;
- Select Products in the left vertical tabs, after that select Split at the top horizontal tabs;
- At the left side menu, click the blue plus button to add a new one;
- Type in the name of your split (pack size), e.g Pallet;
- Go back to the desired product and Under Splits you will see one input field for each split (pack size);
- Add the numbers of that product units that the split will contain.
Notes:Any questions? Feel free to contact us.
Tip: You don’t need to sell in more than one unit size. You sell a product in just one unit size, or as many sizes as you like.
- You can set the order in which to display your unit sizes.
- Your customers see the prioritized unit size by default, making it the quickest unit size to make the order with.
Or if you need an ordering system Sign up for a free iStockist account and check it out.