Faster sales orders
Sometimes old customers are not willing to stop calling the supplier to place his orders, so for that we created the ‘Sell to’ area.
In one click the supplier can select the trade customer account and view the supplier’s store as his customer would, select the products he requested and place the order on his behalf.
Simple & fast the supplier will have his customer’s order into the system, no more paper work.
How to place an order for a customer
- Login to your iStockist seller account using your email and password (if you do not have a seller account click here to learn how to upgrade);
- Select ‘Sell to’ in the left vertical tabs, at the ‘Sell to’ page side menu, click the desired customer;
- The store group in which that customer belongs to will appear, find the products and enter quantities (You can follow the instruction of how to place an order here);
- Select the Cart tab, confirm that the products and amount are correct and enter the details about the order like Notes, Reference numbers, Delivery address and Delivery date;
- Click the ‘Check out’ button;
- A popup will appear to confirm the information (In case your order details are not correct you can press ‘Cancel the order’ and start again) sign and click on the payment method of your choice;
- Done. You just placed an order for your trade customer.