As a supplier you can add as many warehouses you desire to your account. You will then be able to set how many products each warehouse can hold.
Adding a warehouse to your account
- Login to your iStockist seller account using your email and password (if you do not have a seller account click here to learn how to upgrade);
- At the top header navigation click the ‘Account settings’ (cog icon) button;
- From the left side menu select ‘Warehouses’, then click the blue plus button to add a new one;
- Enter all the information required for the warehouse, if necessary you can add more addresses (Click here to learn how to add addresses);
- You can set the default warehouse that should be added in each new group of customers created.
Now you will have a list of warehouses you entered for your account. Warehouses are used to manage stock levels of products for each group of customers.
Add the amount of products in each warehouse at the product detail page.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.