Click & collect, Shipping & home delivery
From the retailer perspective, if you’re not geared up for it, shipping and home delivery can become a logistical chore, so click and collect enables both the retailer and consumer to avoid the costs of shipping. 49% of US consumers tried click and collect for the first time in 2016.
A survey on click and collect showed the drivers and benefits consumers value the most with click and collect:
- Saving on shipping charges – 76%
- Needing the item that day – 54%
- Proximity to another store the respondents were going to – 54%
- Quick in-and-out experience – 56%
- No waiting in line – 22%
- Ease when finding pickup location – 14%
- Dedicated pickup counter – 9%
- Designated parking spots – 5%
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.