Please find below a list of our delivery status codes:
- Pending: New shipments added that are pending to track, or new shipments without tracking information available yet.
- Info Received: Carrier has received request from shipper and is about to pick up the shipment.
- In Transit: Carrier has accepted or picked up shipment from shipper. The shipment is on the way.
- Out for Delivery: Carrier is about to deliver the shipment , or it is ready to pickup.
- Failed Attempt: Carrier attempted to deliver but failed, and usually leaves a notice and will try to delivery again.
- Delivered: The shipment was delivered successfully.
- Exception: Custom hold, undelivered, returned shipment to sender or any shipping exceptions.
- Expired: Shipment has no tracking information for 30 days since added.