iStockist have 2 ways you can receive your payments, by invoice or credit card. With 'By invoice' option (default to all stores) you will receive payments through bank transfer or receive cash on delivery. With 'By credit card' option allow your customers to pay the orders placed with credit cards.star
How to enable Stripe
Navigate to your iStockist's store URL and login to your seller account using your email and password; Click 'Account settings' icon (cog) at the header; On the left side menu click'Integrations' and click 'Stripe';
- Click 'Connect to Stripe'.
How to charge card
You can charge your customer's credit card after he placed an order with no payment upfront (By Invoice).
- Login to your Stripe account using your email and password;
- Click 'Customers' and add a new one;
- Click 'Add card' and enter customer's details;
How to collect payments
- Login to your Stripe account;
- Click 'Customers' , select the one desired and click 'Create payment';
- Select the Card, enter the order reference number from iStockist and the amount;
- You can now charge the card, make sure to update their order to Paid on your iStockist account.
How to refund a card
- This is done via Stripe. Click here to learn how.