Each customer can have its own payment terms on their order confirmation/invoice.star
How to create Payment terms
Navigate to your iStockist's store URL and login to your seller account using your email and password; Click 'Account settings' icon (cog) at the header; On the left side menu click'Payment terms' and click the blue plus button to add a new one;
- Enter how many days after order is placed the term will be applied, and other details;
Click 'Dashboard' at the header; On the left vertical tabs click'Customers';
- Select the desired customer and set the correct payment term.
There's a few different ways the payment terms can be calculated.
- Days after the date of invoice: If you put 30 days, due date will be 30 days after the date order was placed.
- Days after the end of MOI: If you put 5 days, due date will be the 5th of the next month, after order was placed.
- Before the end of the month following MOI: If you put 5 days, due date will be 5 days before the end of the next month, after order was placed.
*MOI (Month of Invoice)