Add products & prices
Add products prices
After Creating a supplier account on iStockist, you can add products and prices to create your first store.
Add a product
- Login using your email and password (if you do not have a supplier account click here to learn how to upgrade);
- Click on Products in the left side menu.
- Add a new product click on the blue plus button .
- Required fields: enter the minimum required fields Unique Code & Product Name.
- Prices: to start with, you can enter the default price to use through all of your stores. You can turn on different prices for different groups of customers, using Multiple prices below
- Click‘Save’ to save the new product
Awesome, now that you’ve set up some products with prices, you can skip to the next step and add a group of customers!
Or read more below on multiple prices per product, managing products, bulk uploading and automating product uploads.
Multiple prices per product
A supplier account can have different prices for each group of customers. Here’s how to turn it on:
- Click the Settings Cog icon at the header, after that, at the left side menu click Advanced.
- Under Multiple prices, click the switch to Yes
- Go back to your products page and select a product, under Prices, click Edit Prices, a popup will appear where you can see one price field for each group of customers.
- The value entered for each Group price field will overwrite the Default price of that product, and that is what customers will see.
- Additional product info:
- Additional product details: it’s often worth customizing the product with important information such as the product category, product images, the unit size or barcode.
- Advanced product settings: You can setup more advanced product settings using these guides:
- Update an existing product: select it, make changes and then click Update to save the changes
- Delete a product: using the Delete button at the bottom of the screen
Bulk csv uploaders and automated product updates
- Bulk upload: you can edit your products, prices and stock in bulk using the products csv uploader
- Products API: your finance or inventory system can automatically update your products, prices and stock via our products api or using our customizable FTP/XML or FTP/CSV schedulers.
- Scheduled Imports/ExportsProducts API: your finance or inventory system can automatically update your products, prices and stock via using our customizable FTP/XML or FTP/CSV interfaces.
Awesome, now that you’ve set up some products with prices, let’s go to next step and add a group of customers!