Supplier Auto ordering
In case you as a seller have suppliers, you can set up the supplier auto-ordering, so that, for example, when a trade customer orders certain products from you, your supplier gets a copy of the order. You can configure it so that the orders go to your supplier with your address as the delivery location or the customer’s.
How to activate supplier auto ordering
- Login to your iStockist seller account using your email and password (if you do not have a seller account click here to learn how to upgrade);
- At the top header navigation click the ‘Account settings’ (cog icon) button;
- From the left side menu select ‘Advanced’, then turn the ‘Auto-Ordering’ switch to Yes.
- Now you need to connect your products to your supplier products;
- At the top header navigation click the ‘My supplier’ link;
- At the left side menu select the desired supplier, after that select ‘Details’ at the top horizontal tabs;
- Enter details and select the default delivery address for all auto-orders;
- Select ‘Products’ at the top horizontal tabs, then select the supplier product that you want to link to your products;
- Find your products from the select dropdown or add a new product to connect.
Done, now all orders for that product will be sent automatically to your supplier and delivered to you or your trade customer, depending on the delivery address you selected.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us.