Here is a quick reference tool for customers on how to order online. If you’d like to edit this and send a word/pdf version of this to them, click view as doc. You can then go to File > Download as > and select the appropriate file format to download a copy to edit and save as a pdf.
- Navigate to the supplier store URL and login to your buyer account using your email and password (If you don’t have an account ask your supplier to send you an invitation, if you forgot your password read the Note below);
- The products from all categories will appear in a default Grid view but you can switch to a List view by clicking the icons near the search box;
- Filter the products by clicking on a different category at the side menu or using the search box at the top of the Shelf tab;
- There are 2 tabs at the top, one is Shelf where all products appears and the other Cart where you can confirm your quantities and checkout;
- To add a product to Cart enter the quantity you want in the quantity box, e.g. ‘4’. If you are on a mobile/table device, tap on Plus (+) to add the product to your cart.
- In case the supplier have available, the products will have different splits to select, Retail price per unit and a Print on product texts you would like stamped on the product;
- Select the Cart tab to confirm quantities, products and if you reached the minimum amount (Usually there will be a minimum amount of products you should purchase in each order as well as a minimum value). You can as well save this list of products in your Cart to a Favorites list by clicking the button at the bottom of the screen (Click here to learn how);
- If happy with all, enter details about the order like Notes, Reference numbers, Delivery address and Delivery date;
- Click the ‘Check out’ button;
Making the payment
- After pressing ‘Check out’ button, a popup will appear to confirm the information (In case your order details are not correct you can press ‘Cancel the order’ and start again) sign and click on the payment method of your choice. The choices are between:
- Pay by credit card, where you can enter your credit card information, which will be charged straight away (click here to know how to integrate iStockist with Stripe and start charging your customers credit card), or;
- Pay later, where you have the option to pay by bank transfer or with cash when your products are delivered;
- After you choose payment method, and the processing is successful you will be redirected to the Order history page;
If you forgot your password, click ‘Forgot your password link, enter your email and click on ‘Send instructions’. You will be sent an email with instructions and a link to reset your password.