Buyers can have unlimited favorites lists of the product catalogue they have access to and can see each favorites lists on the sidebar of the store for easy buying.
Your supplier will be able to create and edit favorites lists for you, in case you don’t have time to set that up yourself (click here to learn how).
Create favorites list from cart
Buyers can create a favorites list from their cart when checking out or from the favorites lists page.
- Navigate to the supplier store URL and login to your buyer account using your email and password (If you don’t have an account ask your supplier to send you an invitation);
- After all products and quantities are selected, at the bottom of the ‘Cart’ tab, click ‘Save list’;
- On the popup, enter the favorites list name and click ‘Save’;
- This list will appear on the sidebar of the store, once you click on it your cart will be populated with all products from that list and you can easily check out.
Create favorites lists
- Select ‘Favorites lists’ in the left vertical tabs;
- Select the desired supplier and you will see the one you just saved from the Cart;
- To create a new ‘Favorites list’, at the left side menu of the favorites lists page, click the blue Plus button;
- Enter a name and any product and quantity you would like. Navigate the products by selecting categories or using the search box;
- To place an order from an existing Favorites list, select the desired one and click the ‘Add to cart’ button at the bottom of the screen. The cart will be populated with the products and quantities from that Favorites list. You can then complete the order or make changes as appropriate.