Minimum product quantity
A minimum product quantity is set per product and it will apply to all groups.
If the customer do not fill the cart with the minimum quantity of products he won’t be able to place the order.
If you haven’t done it yet you will need to enable the minimum product quantity on your account.
- Login to your iStockist seller account using your email and password (if you do not have a seller account click here to learn how to upgrade);
- At the top header navigation click the ‘Account settings’ (cog icon) button;
- From the left side menu select ‘Advanced’, then turn the ‘Minimum quantity’ switch to Yes.
- Now you need to set the amount on each products.
- At the top header navigation click the ‘Dashboard’ link;
- Select Products in the left vertical tabs;
- Select the desired category and product
- Under Inventory you will find the Minimum quantity field. Now just set the correct one for this product (10 – means customer must order a minimum of 10 of this product);
- Click the Update button.