iStockist have 2 ways you can receive your payments. By invoice or By credit card.
With By invoice option you will receive payments through bank transfer (click here to Add as many bank accounts you need) on due date or receive cash on delivery. The By invoice option is default to all groups when customers place orders.
With By credit card option you can set up a group where the payment method is cash upfront.
How to set payment method
- Login to your iStockist seller account using your email and password (if you do not have a seller account click here to learn how to upgrade);
- Click the ‘Account settings’ icon (cog) at the header, after that, on the left side menu click ‘Integrations’ link;
- At the left side menu, click ‘Stripe’ link to connect with your stripe account details;
- Connecting with stripe will allow your customers to pay the orders placed with credit cards, click here for instructions of how to activate the credit card on stripe;
- The payment by invoice is default on istockist and there is no need to activate it;